There are many avenues businesses can take to help make it a success. Many businesses, especially those just starting out, may try to do a lot of the bookkeeping and accounting themselves in an effort to save money. However, there are several elements to the business where it is more beneficial to outsource. Accounting is in your better interest to outsource and today, we at Mark Dicus & Company would like to discuss the reasons.
Why Outsource Your Accounting Department
1) Hiring an Accountant is a Better Use of Your Time. Freeing up your up your time is nearly reason enough to outsource business’s accounting needs. With less on your plate, you can put your valuable time in other areas of your business. Otherwise you are robbed of that valuable time pouring over books and focusing on back-end operations. By redirecting your attention, you can better maximize your profits.
2) Outsourcing Accounting is Cost Effective. You will be able to save money by minimizing the number of benefits you have to allocate to full-time or even part-time employees by outsourcing your accounting support. You will only have to pay for the accounting service, by hiring an accounting company to handle it outside of your business. In addition to payroll expenses, you also save productivity costs.
3) Detection & Prevention of Frauds in Accounting. The most common victims of fraud are usually small and privately owned businesses. This is because they are vulnerable without an expert capable of looking at everything involving billing and accounting. With proper accounting control and external audits, you can significantly cut down on fraud. You will be able to have a controller who is capable of looking for signs of fraud within your company by outsourcing your accounting services as well offer suggestions to implement fraud protection.
4) Accounting Expertise. You will be able to leverage their knowledge and expertise by hiring an accounting service. With a team of professional who know ins and outs of tax codes and tax laws, allowing you to benefit from many better-experienced accountants at a much-reduced price point.
5) Optimize Accounting. It is better to have a team of accountants than hiring a singular accountant to maintain your books. It is not going to get the attention it deserves within your business, no matter if you are handling it on your own or you have an employee doing it for you. Having a single person working on finding the exemptions and loopholes is not going to be enough. You will be able to have a team of experts working on your numbers for you by outsourcing your accounting operations. 6) Scalability. As needed, you can properly scale your business with the help of an outsourced accounting service working for you. No matter what your goals are, they will be able to help you continue to grow your profits.
Bookkeeping, Accounting & More in Everett, Bellevue, Kirkland, Renton, Kent, Tacoma & Seattle, Washington.
For any help with accounting, bookkeeping, auditing, and income tax preparation, call the professionals of Mark Dicus & Company and let our qualified experts provide you with high-quality services. We are readily available to assist you.